Song: “Little Arrows” by Leapy Lee
Quick post… BULLET POINTS!
- No volunteering today.
- Changing my medication to 30 minutes before I go to bed has made a huge difference in how my evenings go. It’s only been two nights, but so far I’ve been waaay sharper for waaay longer, and I can make much better use of the evening hours. No Zombie Mark, either.
- I’ve always been kind of a night owl, but for the last three and a half years I haven’t really been too smart starting half an hour after I take my evening medications. But these last two nights, wow.
- Nothing comes without a cost, though, and it’s taking me a while longer to get to sleep and I’m really groggy in the morning. Dr W and Dr C warned me about that, though, and considering that I’m moving my medication time to later in the evening, it makes sense.
- Did a bunch of printing stuff today, some Raspberry Pi stuff, some electronics stuff, some writing, and played around with some programming.
- No plans yet for the weekend but I have no shortage of things to do.