Song: “Walter, Walter, (Lead Me To The Altar)” by Gracie Fields
It’s already quarter to one in the morning and I have no idea where the entire day went. I wasn’t zoned out or anything, it’s just that everything I worked on either took longer than I was expecting, or it sent me off on a wild goose chase in some random direction that could take hours before I got back to where I was. So… bullet points it is.
- The only things I noticed last night that may (or may not) be due to my quetiapine reduction were that it took quite a bit longer to get to sleep, I’ve had a weird headache where my eyes feel like they’re not fully attached all day today, and I got flustered a lot easier today, too. Not bad, and what I’m experiencing may not have anything to do with the reduction at all.
- It sounds like FA is coming over tomorrow afternoon and there will be some serious geeking-out going on when she gets here. I’ve got a bunch of stuff I’d like to show her and she’s bringing over a bunch of stuff too. It’ll be interesting and fun!
- I spent some time outside and planted the pepper plant out on the deck. Fresh air and sunlight will be good for it.
- Killed whatever was living in the drain but it started to come back after the dishwasher ran. Looks like I need to do something about the dishwasher drain hose.
- Saw the trailer for the new Star Trek show – Picard. It’s definitely got my attention. I still haven’t seen any episodes of Discovery yet. Hopefully it comes out on disc or ends up on a service that I’m actually already subscribing to.
- Worked on cleaning up the kitchen today. Made great progress. Took out the word processor to shred five pounds of cheese. It took 90 seconds but the kitchen now looks worse than it did first thing this morning. I cannot $@($#&* believe it.
- Took the plunge, opened a ticket with my hosting provider, and I now have a new domain and very, very fancy website with nothing on it.
- I’ve been looking to set up a standing or treadmill/stepper desk but they just weren’t practical for the spaces and purposes I had. So, I ordered one of those under-table bikes and it arrived today. Didn’t take long to install and it actually looks like it’s going to do the job. There are a few kinks I have to work out but otherwise I think it’s going to work very well.
- J and I watched the “behind the scenes” episode of Our Planet. I had assumed that some of their shots were staged or used trained animals, but it took them FOUR YEARS to get the footage, the crews had to work for long periods in anywhere from difficult to intolerable conditions, and some of the stuff they were hoping to get didn’t even work out. I’m very impressed with that show – so much amazing stuff. I highly recommend it.
So tonight is night two with the lowered quetiapine. Hopefully I’ll be able to get to sleep faster tonight and be awake and coherent early enough in the morning that I can have the house whipped into shape for when FA arrives.