Song: “There Goes Norman” by The Undertones
Very short post tonight, I’ve been tired all day and my medications are kicking the heck out of me. Here’s a list:
- Woke up a lot last night worrying about this or that. It wasn’t so difficult to get back to sleep, but I woke up so many times it kind of ruined my night.
- Sat out in the truck again today. I really like the truck but sitting out there is quite unpleasant.
- My exercises didn’t go well because I’m too tired.
- Cold and gloomy again today. There’s a thin layer of snow on the deck right now. I hope it melts tomorrow.
- Got another letter from my aunt today. I sure enjoy getting a good old-fashioned paper letter and reading it. I hope she knows how much I appreciate them!
- Every time I close my eyes it takes a deliberate thought and effort to open them back up again. I feel like I’ve been about to fall asleep all day.
- Dr W appointment was difficult but not too long (thank goodness). No medication changes, and he’s happy that I’m keeping busy and following what Dr C has me doing.
- FA sent me a text today mentioning something called a “squirrel gym”. I looked it up and it seems like it could be pretty amusing to make. Plus, we have a zillion squirrels here and it’d be nice to play tricks on them without hurting them.
- Had a lot of text conversations today. I know it’s not the same thing as getting together with someone (or even a phone call) but it felt good to communicate.
Tomorrow I have a Dr C appointment in the afternoon. I’m not sure what else I’m going to be doing yet. Hopefully I sleep well tonight and tomorrow is a good day.