Just on my way to bed and realized I hadn’t done a post. Yay, bullet points:
- Woke up a few times last night, had to get up twice for the front door. Woke J up a couple of times by accident, too.
- Took a while to get going again today.
- It was really nice out – the sun was very warm but there was enough of a breeze to chase a sweat away.
- My order of filament arrived today, it’s from a different place and costs less but I loaded a spool of PETG and it seems to be printing very well so far.
- I’ve been itching to try the new Raspberry Pi 4, I finally found a place that sells it and doesn’t charge $30 to ship so I ordered two of them. I have plans…
- My Dr C appointment felt like it went on forever and I was just spinning my wheels.
- Not sure if it’s a coincidence or what, but since the most recent quetiapine reduction, I haven’t been craving candy all the time, which is wonderful.
- Dr H appointment tomorrow, should be progress on my vertebra and “lung-y” stuff. Hopefully it goes well.