Got A Lot Done Today

Song: “Buttons and Bows” by Dinah Shore

Mood: 7

Nightmares: 0

Ghosts: Pack

I stayed up a little late last night working on the headband holder that J was asking about. At some point, I went over to the couch and sat down. I think I wanted to watch another episode of DS9, but instead I woke up suddenly at 3AM, seemingly drowning in my own drool. Unfortunately, my coughing woke J up (sorry about that…) and she came to see if I was okay. After a bit more coughing and clearing my throat, I brushed my teeth and staggered into bed.

After that, I didn’t sleep too badly. I woke up twice, worrying about the dishwasher feed hose and the battery tender for the truck.

My day was pretty busy. I spent about four hours figuring out how to do stuff in Fusion 360 and then fiddling around to design the hairband holder; once I was happy enough with it, I sent it to the printer. I showed J after it finished this evening and she seems to like it. I’m going to smooth it out a bit and give it a coat of paint before we mount it on the wall. I’m pretty pleased with how it worked out.

I sent off my texts today and had a couple of conversations. Some texts go over well, some not so much. The text I sent today had a video of a dog running into things because it was holding onto a box lid that blocked its view. Pretty amusing.

I put in a request to the radio station today and they played it, which is always a treat!

I’m still not a huge fan of Netflix, but I have to say that it is pretty convenient when you can watch stuff pretty much anywhere. I hopped on the treadmill today and shambled along while watching some DS9 on my tablet. I’m going to try to make that a habit.

After the treadmill, I thought I would pamper myself a bit so I filled up the tub, added a ton of epsom salts, got my earbuds and ear defenders set, and had a leisurely soak while I watched some more Netflix. I haven’t just sat in the tub and relaxed for… probably something like decades. Oh, and I apologize to any of you who know me and are currently sticking chopsticks up your nose to try and wreck the part of your brain that visualized me relaxing in the bathtub with ear defenders on.

I worked more on that document I’ve been putting together. I would really like to get it done and sent off this week. Hopefully I can do it.

J and I hung out this evening and had a really good talk. We talk a lot and, even though we’ve been married for over 17 years, we still have all kinds of things to talk about.

Hooooooo I am really tired and need to get to bed. I have a lot more that I want to talk about but I don’t think I can do it right now. Assuming I survive my Dr W appointment tomorrow (first one at the new hospital), I will text more tomorrow.

Stay safe.

Comments are closed.

Post Navigation