Song: “Get Over You” by The Undertones
I forgot to do my post earlier and I’m way overdue to be in bed. Here’s a quick rundown of how my day went.
- No nightmares,
- Got through my exercises (didn’t go great but I got through),
- Went for my walk,
- Did the toaster exposure,
- Talked to my parents,
- Texted with friends and family,
- J came home (and brought supper and dessert),
- J got me a book on OCD that looks very interesting (Everyday Mindfulness for OCD by Hershfield and Nicely) and I’m going to dig into it this weekend,
- Watched Overboard (1987) with J – good movie but full of mid-80s cheese, and
- FA and DM still coming over tomorrow.
- Didn’t sleep well,
- Had a panic attack this afternoon (bad one, over an hour),
- Lots of strange noises outside today that I couldn’t ignore,
- My chest feels all congested and my lungs feel like they’re the size of large chicken eggs,
- Tried to watch Army of Darkness today. Used to love it but now I can’t get through the first 20 minutes for some reason,
- A little anxious about FA and DM coming over tomorrow, and
- Have a Dr H appointment coming up next week and I don’t want to go.