Going To Be Busy Tomorrow!

Song: “Strutter” by KISS

Mood: 7

Nightmares: 0

Ghosts: Lots

I fell asleep on the couch again last night, so I didn’t sleep so well and I’ve had a sore throat and a headache for most of the day. It’s my own fault – I should really be able to recognize when my broadcast day is over and I need to get my butt into bed.

I also had a really vivid, weird dream last night. It’s a little foggy now, but I was taking classes at college and (for whatever reason) had to get into an airplane and fly to get home. Something happened and I ended up in a prison in Singapore. My cell was very small and everything was made of stainless steel, including the mattress and blanket on the bed. The light was very bright and I could hear a loud hum coming from down the hall (which was painted hospital green). There were no signs of any other life in the prison – I couldn’t hear anyone and nobody answered when I yelled. Then I started to worry that I needed to drop my classes because I hadn’t actually been to any, and if I was stuck in prison it was unlikely I’d make it to the next one or two.

It didn’t wake me up, and it wasn’t a bad dream – just weird. I have no idea where it came from (although the hum may have been from the fan that was running nearby). A stainless steel blanket? Singapore? No idea.

I spent a lot of time today working on that signal generator project and finally got to the point where I can change its frequency whenever I want from a keypad instead of having to reprogram the whole thing. I’m very pleased with it and it’ll be nice to finally have a signal generator for use with other projects!

If everything goes well, tomorrow will be a busy day. I have a Dr C appointment at noon. Ooo, maybe I should ask her about my dream. Hmm. Anyway, I also put in another grocery order this evening and I set the pickup time for after my appointment. I also have some blood tests I need to get done, and the laboratories always seem to be quiet in the mid-afternoon. SO… my plan is to get a better sleep tonight, drive myself to Dr C’s office, then go for the blood stuff right after that and pick up the groceries on the way home. Fortunately, everything is in a pretty straight line pointing to home when I leave Dr C’s office, so I’m not driving away from home after my appointment is done.

I really hope this works out. I don’t do so well nowadays with deadlines but Dr C suggested a little while ago that I call the store and see what happens if I show up after my pickup time has elapsed; turns out they really don’t care as long as it’s not busy. So I think that as long as I can get into the truck and drive to my appointment, things are going to work out okay. J (bless her) also pointed out that if I have trouble to just call her and she’ll take care of things, so I think that will make things a lot easier. Wish me luck!

Stay safe.

Comments are closed.

Post Navigation