Song: “Dancing Queen” by Cher
Another late day and I’m pooped, so here’s another set of bullet points. I promise I’ll get my act together soon…
- Didn’t sleep well last night, got to bed too late and then kept waking up worrying.
- Today’s visit went much better than I could’ve hoped for – it was wonderful to see my aunt and uncle and catch up a bit. Everybody seems to be doing well, which is fantastic.
- The time went by far too quickly, though, and then they were heading off to their next destination and J and I headed off to my Dr W appointment.
- Appointment went pretty well, Dr W was very pleased to hear that I’m keeping busy and wanted to know all the details. He also told me that I need to remember to not be hard on myself when things aren’t going well or when I’m having trouble getting motivated.
- We decided to reduce the quetiapine again, now I’m down to 200mg, hopefully I won’t even notice it.
- J dropped me off at the dollar store while she went to pick up burritos for supper. Things went well at first but before long I was twitching and sweating, feeling that inner tube tightening around my chest. Fortunately, J got back before I completely melted down.
- Took a while to calm down after we got home.
- No show tonight, but J and I had a really long, really good talk about all kinds of stuff. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I’m a very lucky fellow who has the best wife in the world. I don’t know why she sticks around, but I sure am glad she does.
No idea what’s happening tomorrow other than that I don’t have to be anywhere.