Nightmares: 0 (I think)
Really short post tonight, as I can barely focus my eyes on the screen.
- No nightmares last night!
- Talked to my mom and sister today.
- Did some texting with family and friends.
- Got out to the strip mall and went into the grocery store!
- Did some laundry.
- Tried out a new game called Star Trek Online. It’s been around for a while but has since gone to a Free to Play model, so I gave it a try. Controls are pretty odd and the voice acting can be terrible but it’s not too bad.
- Tidied up the kitchen.
- Changed the batteries in the outdoor thermometer. The old ones were lithium and lasted for a LONG time. Hopefully the cheap alkalines I put in this time will hang on for a while.
- Played about 45 minutes of Fortnite. Got blowed up real good.
- Hung out with J and watched some Boston Legal.
- Still didn’t sleep great.
- More difficult than usual to get out of bed this morning.
- Exercises did not go well.
- I feel very tired today.
- I picked up a ham while I was at the grocery store but when I went to pay for it I couldn’t remember my PIN#. That was pretty embarrassing. Turns out I could’ve just tapped my card and it would’ve worked but I didn’t think of that – I just wanted to get the hell out of the store and back home.
- Spent a lot of time chasing ghosts.
- The phone rang with lots of junk numbers today. That freaks me out – it feels like some kind of test.
I’m sure there’s more but I really need to get to bed. Wish someone you care about a good day tomorrow!