Song: “The Passenger” by Iggy Pop
Quick post, bullet points:
- The weekend was a little rough but still went by far too quickly.
- My folks are coming in tomorrow for an appointment.
- I have an appointment with a urologist on Wednesday, an appointment with Dr C on Thursday, and an appointment with my nurse and Dr H on Friday.
- I don’t want to go to any appointments, I don’t want to talk about what’s going on, I don’t want to find out there’s yet another thing wrong with me. I just want to stay home where it’s quiet and I can putter and listen to music.
- Didn’t accomplish much this weekend.
- Slept better last night and felt better this morning, but as the day went on I got more and more anxious and got hit by a panic attack when I was in the shower this evening. I hate hate HATE panic attacks, I hate them, I hate them.
- I feel pretty bad for not being more fun this weekend, but it was still so nice to hang out with J.
- Not sure what else is going on, I’m sure I’m forgetting something.
- Trying to get to bed pretty early this evening, we’ll see how it goes.